Saturday, June 17, 2006

i'm addicted to computer!!

Hello again!! wow, it's been a while.... but fortunately now i am FREE!!!! ALLRIGHT!!! starting my vacations!!! so i will start to look in each blog, cause, i know i missed a lot of great work!!! today i'm posting to Rocco, he's not with us anymore.... he was my midnight fella!!! he always joined me while i was working (snif - snif!) .... but he's not dead, we just had to search for a new owner, as we have 2 more dogs, and the others didn't like him cause Rocco was always bothering them... of course playing, but you can imagine in a future 3 dogs, and if they fight ..... well.... as you can see he was also addicted to computer!!!

6 comments:

micki said...

Such a sweet looking pup! I'm sure you'll miss those eyes!

Nicola said...

Enjoy your vacation! Too bad that Rocco didn't get along with the other two dogs.

Jill said...

He is CUTE! But 3?? That's a lot to take care of. I don't see how you do it.... Oliver is all I can handle. hahaha

Well.... you've got a good picture of him!

backpack_everyday said...

I am seeing lots of birds and animals in ur blog nowadays.Good.

Merili said...

ooooooohhh sooooo beautiful. Such an amazing dog just be careful it doesn't pee on your computer... :)

kasia & marcin said...

Cute dog :)