Monday, June 05, 2006

coffee!!


Well, it's been a little while.... i won't be posting this week, as i'm on my final exams week of this semester, but i'll try to visit your blogs from time to time, cause that refresh my view, and make me smile in spite that i have a huge amount of things to do... we need some time to relax, right?
Well, i have a huge dosis of coffee, i simply love coffee, i have 2 trees in my garden, i took this photo on season, these ones are after cut them, you need to wait that they dry, before taking off the cover and toasting and mill...

7 comments:

Jill said...

Well... you'll need to drink a lot of this! Good luck on your exams!!!!!

Brent Vermilyea said...

Good luck with the exams. I've always said that ADP is a perfect respite for the overworked and overstressed scholar! :) OK, I've never said, but I think it holds true. Cheers, Brent

micki said...

That is very interesting for me to see!

Do well on your exams!

Nicola said...

Wow, do you do your own coffee roasting then? Cool!

kasia & marcin said...

Hmmm I wonder what is the taste of home made coffe? Must be very good...

DiaKL said...

YOU HAVE YOUR OWN COFFEE TREES?!?!?!? ooooooooooooo AMAZING!!! You drink your OWN coffee!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»