Friday, May 05, 2006

My Chepita!!


Well, now we are having the transition for rainy season (winter), i know it may sound kind of weird, but that's the way it is, we just have 2 seasons during the year, anyway, when rainy season comes, then my Chepita goes out!! :D she is quite funny turtle as she like dogs food and meat!! also she understands her name and follow you!! she has 16 years with us, she was a baby turtle when she came, i love her eyes and i thought to take her today a photo!! she is so cute right?? ;D

9 comments:

Nicola said...

She has some interesting eyes!

Merili said...

Wow, such gorgeous colours on her neck... i have never seen anything like it.

micki said...

She is so cute, and sounds like a wonderful pet! With her life expectancy, you should have her around for a long, long time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lore!! Your turtle is very cute! I love turtles & I wish I had one as a pet :) Just want to thank you for your comments on my blog - I really appriciate the feedback!! cheers mate ;)

Jerry said...

he's cute indeed, i'm in motreal again. i feel better.

Sidney said...

Amazing story! 16 years with your family ! What a lovely tortue!
I thought it was impossible to communicate with a tortue. I learned something today !

Anonymous said...

Superb shots, I love the expression you have captured. Its winter here too (or on the way) and thats our dry season. The world is a strange place.

kasia & marcin said...

Nice animal :)

Jill said...

What a cool animal!