Thursday, May 04, 2006

2 similar shots!



hello again!!!! :D finally i have finished my exams!!! ohhhh, i really want o relax now!! :D
now, i'll start my blog-surf!! visiting my favorites finally!!! :D well, today i'm posting a doble photo of a particular flower, it's quite interesting how the flash light makes a big difference in colour, i like both shots, that's why i'm posting the two of them, but i like the high contrast on the first one, the bright colour, but the other one has more details on the petals... what's your opinion about it? i really learn a lot with you guys!! thank you!!!! :D i don't have yet the photography knowledge, besides my camera is quite simple, but i love photography!!! and i love to share them!!! your comments make me happy and i really appreciate them!!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful flowers and nice effects! Congrats on finishing exams.

micki said...

It is, indeed, all about the lighting! That is a beautiful flower, and it would be hard to choose between the two shots. I would have to choose the top photo, the colors are so warm.

So good exams are over. Take a nice break now.

backpack_everyday said...

I am find a lot of flowers blooming in blogs of late.
Spreads this nice aura in the blodsphere.....

kasia & marcin said...

Nice flowers!
Hope you passed the exams ;)

Hamadryad said...

I choose the second photo ... even though the first photo has warmth in it, I like the second photo better coz of the detailing.

Details maketh the picture :D

Take care.

Anonymous said...

The second one is a really great picture!