Thursday, April 13, 2006

refreshing coconuts!!




Thank you all for your lovely comments!! makes me really happy to have such wonderful people visiting my blog!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! :D well, this time i'm posting some refreshing coconuts!!! every time you go to the beach or even on city in a very sunny and warm day, then take the coconut water is so refreshing and you have such that nice sensation as you were relaxing and having fun at the beach!!! also you can enjoy the soft and white food of it!!! Drink and food at the same time!!! ohhh, yeah, i love coconuts!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last coconut shot!

Anonymous said...

great photos Lore! I have never seen coconuts growing on the tree before! Thank you sooo much for all your kind comments on my site - I love hearing your happy & positive feedback on my photos ;D

micki said...

Too much fun to see these at this stage of growth. You've satisfied some of my curiosity on coconuts.

Nicola said...

Oh, I wish we had coconut trees here as well! If I want to have cononut juice I have to go to the supermarket...

Jerry said...

it reminds me philippines. in philippines, people fix basketball rings on the trees of coconuts. i was too stupid man. i didn't stop playing basketball during noon even i got sunstroke many times.

Cynthia Quiros said...

Oh my It must be like 5 years since i haven´t tasted a refreshing coconut!! And seen pictures of el Salvador either...(really miss it)

Jill said...

Interesting! They are still green.

DiaKL said...

aaaaaaaa I love coconuts too! :) Now you remind me of Asia...I always enjoyed my coconauts and juice there heheh, mmmmm I guess there will come a time I will enjoy coconauts in your place too :)

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»